Our Commitment To Health & Safety
Our practice follows recommendations from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and our protocols reflect the updated American Dental Association (ADA) directives and the Emergency Temporary Standards (ETS) issued by OSHA and the Department of Labor. Specific guidance from the Local Department of Public Health (DPH) may take precedence in certain localities. The safety of our patients and staff remains our highest priority.
Our practice is MASK FRIENDLY. Mask use is recommended per CDC guidance but is no longer required in dental practices.
When You Arrive For Your Appointment
- All patients and companions may wear a face mask when in the practice but are not required to do so.
- All patients should use the provided hand sanitizer before checking in and should follow social distancing guidelines.
- The CDC continues to encourage daily screenings for all visitors and some states require them. You may be asked specific COVID-19 health screening questions prior to your appointment.
- If you have COVID-19 symptoms, you will be asked to reschedule your appointment for a future date.
- Please follow all instructions given to you by our staff or outlined on the prominent signs in the office. These are for your safety and the safety of our dental team.
Treatment rooms are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected between patients with hospital level disinfectant. All dental teams are utilizing appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE), including masks, gloves, face shields, gowns and N95 respirators when and where required. Surfaces, including countertops, reception chairs, and door handles, are being disinfected regularly.
Thank you for your cooperation as we adhere to these strict safety protocols.
THE IMPORTANCE OF DENTAL CARE
Dental care is an important part of maintaining overall health, and regular checkups help ensure small problems don’t become serious dental emergencies. Dental offices have always followed the highest infection control practices, which have been enhanced with all additional COVID-19 health and safety recommendations.
Our practice follows the guidelines of the CDC, which may differ from state and local guidelines. For the most up-to-date information on COVID-19, visit cdc.gov.